Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Day 6 of 2-Week Total Body Turn Around

12:16pm
This morning I was up .8lb.  I am not too disappointed at this.  I seemed very bloated today and a little clogged up.  My fingers are kinda swollen.  Plus I did have some wine last night so that was extra calories, plus those cheese sticks.  But I did 70 minutes of working out last night and I really brought a sweat.  I was doing stretch yoga when my room mate came in the door.  It was funny cause I was in a position laying on the floor with my legs up grabbing my toes.  HAA HAA.  I went and did more food shopping this morning for the next 3 days.  It was $51 which was good cause I only have $60 left until next Thursday.  Now I am about to go babysit some boys.  I'll update more later.


Breakfast - Whole grain pita with egg whites(just used the whole eggs) and 1/4 cup of shredded colby(didn't have it so I used parmesan cheese).  1 banana(didn't have that so I used left over cantaloupe.
Snack - 1 apple with 1 slice of reduced-fat cheddar
Lunch - Beef Tostadas
Snack - 1 cup skim milk(I skipped this)
Dinner - Tofu stir-fry with peanut sauce
  I did really good today, only ate what I was allowed.  And I worked out really hard!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Mina! Just wanted to say I've been avidly following your progress and am super excited that you're seeing the scale continue to go down and you've lost FIFTY POUNDS!!! Woohoo!! That outfit on your will is going to fit you sooner than you think!

    Have you ever thought of doing the ACG diet? It seems like it would be a great way to get some of the weight out of the way, but I don't know how you would get around the meat thing. I wonder if they have a vegetarian type of option?

    Looking forward to your next daily post....=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sherah,
    Thanks. I can't wait to try it on. I'm gonna wait until August 27th cause I'm thinking that's a good date. ;) Thanks to you for all the encouragement and help you've given me. You're such an example. I am so glad the scale is going down again after so long!

    ReplyDelete