Friday, June 24, 2011

Day 2 of Raw Eating

Hello Folks.  I was down .4 this morning. I only did active rest yesterday but as you know, that consisted of LOTS of walking.  So today I had my porridge again and I added blueberries and bananas.  It was delicious.  My body isn't feeling much better even though it looks better.  I feel more tired for some reason.  Like exhausted.  I think I should get more sleep.  I made some yummy's today.  Check it out.
I tried to make rawtella.  As you can see, it didn't really work out.  I didn't realize that HAD to soak the nuts because you have hydrate them afterwards and I don't have a dehydrator.  So I just put everything the food processor but it wasn't creamy enough. So I put it into the vita mix and it came out creamier.  But not dark like Em's did.  Oh, well.  I think I can still use it.
I also made this yummy orange and chocolate thing. I love orange/chocolate mix and this was SO GOOD!   I had to make myself stop eating it.
It's almost nothing to make this.  After making all these yummy things I was craving something salty so I scrambled up this salad.
It didn't quite hit the spot but it filled my stomach with something to eat.  After all this, this is what my counter looked like.

A bit of a change from last time.  This stuff just looks healthier.  It seems my stomach may have gone down.  All this water retention.  Anyway, I'm gonna head to bed.  Not sure how the food thing will go tomorrow.  I don't have anything definite planned.

No comments:

Post a Comment