Thursday, June 9, 2011

Day 1 of 2-Week Total Body Turn Around

Hello everyone,
   I am updating this now!!  My starting weight for these two weeks was 160.2lbs and I took some pictures of myself as well.
I went food shopping this morning.  It was about $80.  And that's just for 5 days...gah.  My wallet took a bruising.  Then I finally bought my bedset.  I also bought curtains but the rod I got is too small so I have to get another.  The meals were really simple to make and I did all the exercises I was supposed to do.  I do each meal to the exact instructions that she gave me in the book.  
Breakfast was whole grain cereal with almonds and 3oz of veggie bacon(she said Canadian bacon).  And 1/2 a grapefruit.


Snack - a sliced pear with 1/4 cup of blue cheese. I only like blue cheese in salads but this combo was really good.
Lunch - Turkey Meatball Pocket in half a pocket bread and mixed greens. I used a veggie patty and used the whole pocket...too much to fit in one.
Snack - 1 cup of nonfat yogurt
Dinner - Garlic Lemon Shrimp
Then I did my working out.  Even though a surprise timing came up and I ended up working out 7:30 and then eating dinner about 9.
This is the treadmill in the gym at my apartment.  And the know-it-all book comes with me everywhere.
Now I am going to bed.  I gotta work 8-5 tomorrow and I am not looking forward to it.
-mina

No comments:

Post a Comment