I was down 1.6 this morning! So that makes me 249.6lbs. I am so happy so see something other than 25... Yay! Day 3 has started!
9:44pm
I forgot to mention yesterday that I got my IHerb shipment! YAY!!
I didn't get any significantly great samples this time. But that's ok. Yesterday and today my stomach has been feeling funny. It's almost like it's empty. It doesn't really hurt. It just acts like it's about to cramp up, like it can when I'm hungry. But I'm not hungry at the time my stomach feels funny. I had the usual cucumber with balsamic vinegar and also some fruit to have for lunch. When I got home from the sun was shining so I made myself a green drink. I thought maybe the vitamin boost might help me feel better. It did. I had spinach, 2 apples, a handful of strawberries. 1 tbsp of maca powder and also some yakon powder to sweeten it. Then I headed to the pool. The sun was shining!! Finally.
This is kind of embarrassing for me but I went in a bikini. I don't mean my tank and short bottoms bathing suit. I actually went in a halter top bikini and underwear bottoms. I have never been that naked in public. When I put it on in my apartment...it fit better than the last time wore it. It's my room mates and she didn't want it. It didn't look that bad either. But I haven't been this skinny in a long time so I thought it worked pretty well. I made sure to check myself every now and then to make sure everything was covered. So I got sun. Of course mostly my chest and face. I try to tan on my stomach and legs but I am never very successful. Hopefully I can go out again tomorrow. We'll see. But since I went out like that, do you think that means maybe I am becoming more confident with my body? Oh well..I won't dwell on it too much.
I made a yummy dinner! I made veggie nut burgers. You can find the video to make them here.
I am not using bread so I just added a bed of lettuce(fresh from the garden yesterday) and a tomato slice and cucumbers. It was delicious!!! I couldn't stop eating. I am always scared to let people taste my food cause they never wanna stop eating it. All I can think about is how much it cost me to make it....
My roommate had her sister over and wanted to take a picture of me.
And then when I was done that I was ready for something totally sweet. So I made a recipe called Appleaid. I added a banana because I love the texture and taste of it in my smoothies. It's 2 apples, 2tbsp of lime juice. and 1 banana. With about 1 1/2 c of water.
The instructions told me to juice the apples. But I didn't feel like cleaning it so I just put them in the blender and haa haa, I strained it through my nut milk bag. It kinda worked. I got two glasses out of it. So I drank one and the other is waiting as part of my breakfast tomorrow. I have to be at work at 5am..I hate these days. But I get off at 1:30 which is nice. So I guess I better hit the sack. Thanks for everyone who supports me through this time in my life. I like if you leave comments too- thanks Sherah, Tone, and Em!


You are too cute :) I feel we are on the road together. Yey!!!
ReplyDeleteGreen smoothies ALWAYS settle my stomach too, so weird! I wonder what it is about them? And also if I feel like I'm unsettled, like jittery, too little food for the day or something and I'm getting annoyed at dumb little things...green smoothies always settle me down for some reason.
ReplyDeleteI can kind of relate to the bikini thing as far as being pregnant goes - I clearly remember when I was pregnant with Jack and I actually felt kind of ok that summer, at Macleay, in a bathing suit. But I had NEVER ever worn a bikini while pregnant, I always just felt so weird and overweight and just fat and didn't like my body. But then that summer, I was (for once in my pregnancies) eating raw and feeling so much better about myself (probably just because I was actually DOING something about it, you know? I think that's half of feeling good about yourself right there!) and I noticed...
...other pregnant Moms baring it all! Well not ALL, but actually wearing 2pc's! And they were more overweight than I was. Hmmm...so I braved it and at first it was kind of scary, but then I felt so confident and woohoo! I loved it - I think the initial getting out there at the pool and DOING it, really gives you confidence. Baby steps, baby steps!!
LOL @ how much the food costs...yeah, I hear you. I don't have roommates, I have KIDS and of course anything chocolate, they want it. Even watermelon, though, we buy 4 at a time and they can consume one whole watermelon ($6!! ouch!) between themselves. I bought 2lb of blueberries for $5.88 and immediately they ALL wanted some. Um, no kiddos, sorry....
I don't make many recipes anymore just cuz it's messy, more spendy than fruit, time consuming, and there are so many delish fruits out there right now. But when I do, I hoard it, lol. Especially the brownies...