Thursday, June 16, 2011

Day 8 of 2-Week Total Body Turn Around

I went down .4lbs yesterday.  And that was with no working out.  I even went to friends house and played card games.  They had popcorn and I was so strong I didn't even have one kernel.  I am extremely proud of myself.  Because when I was gonna go I thought to myself, "Now there's probably gonna be snacks and if you refuse yourself then your probably gonna eat a lot.  So allow yourself some but not too much."  AND I DIDN'T HAVE ANY!!  Of course there was only popcorn offered and I loved that the host didn't even bring me a bowl so I could get some.  Haa haa.  She has helped me much but she doesn't like to be put on the internet so I can't say who it was.
So this week's eating patterns are the same.  She does that to make it easier since the workouts get a bit harder...
So Breakfast - cereal with almonds, veggie bacon and 1/2 grapefruit.  Luckily the half from the week before was still good so I used it.
Morning snack - 1 sliced pear with blue cheese
Lunch - Turkey Meatball Pocket.  My goal was to take pictures of the food I forgot to take pictures of this last week but I forgot this one.  Sorry.
Evening snack - 1 cup of low-fat yogurt
Dinner - Garlic Lemon Shrimp
I did a long workout today.  I am sure my muscles are gonna feel it tomorrow.  I just totally didn't feel like going to the gym today.  So I searched Comcast Fitness TV to see if I could find something similar to what she wants me to do.  I did find a 42 minute long video of her doing the workouts.  Then I did a couple short more ones.  Hopefully it worked for me.  Now I gotta get to bed because I have to be at work at 5:30 in the morning.  Gah.  But I atleast I get off at 2 and then I get the whole weekend for the youth conference!

One thing I realized I forgot to post earlier was my new "pantry"  My cupboard is  deep one and some times it gets unorganized and I can't find anything.  So a friend gave me some of her big glass jars and I went and bought some smaller ones.  And organized my "superfoods" and other things. Check it out.  It's on a book shelf in the hall way.
I need to start planning more for my 10-day raw thing.  There are only a few more days left until I want to start that.  But I have a better idea about how to do it since I have been going this 2-week diet.

No comments:

Post a Comment