Thursday, June 16, 2011

Day 7 of 2-Week Total Body Turn Around

OK people, I know I posted that I lost 50lbs.  But I count today as my official day.  The scale went down to 254.8lb.  Which is below the 50lb mark.  I lost 1.4lbs yesterday.
Breakfast - Broccoli-Cheddar Scramble with strawberries and cream cheese and fresh squeezed orange juice.  This was on of my favorite breakfasts.  It was delicious!
Morning Snack - Slices from a orange dipped in 1 cup of low-fat yogurt.
Lunch - Chicken Salad
Evening Snack - 1 part-skim string cheese
Dinner - Spiced Salmon with Spinach-Feta Coucous.  This was so good...it's gonna become a staple for me.
This day was a rest day, like I didn't have to workout.  Though I was encouraged to not sit down all day.  To keep moving.  But she wrote in the book, "You've worked really hard over the last 6 days and deserve a break.  Even more importantly, your body needs a break in order to continue to burn calories and get fit.  The exercises we've been doing on the 2-week Total Body Turnaround actually  cause microscopic tears in the muscle fibers.  It's the rebuilding process of these fibers at the cellular level that actually makes you stronger, but your body needs some downtime to do that." So I did really good at making sure I didn't sit down too much.
  Also yesterday I decided was the day to buy new work pants.  The ones I have been wearing are looking pretty ridiculous I started to have to wear a belt.  Well I looked in the mirror the other day and saw how sloppy I really looked.  So I decided today was a good day to go to a store and try on some clothes.  And figured these fifty pound have lasted me with these pants.  So another pair to last me six months isn't too bad. I haven't been buying clothes because I don't wanna waste money on that when I can only wear them a short time.
I tried on these pants and they were PERFECT!!  I was so excited.  They were size 20.  And when I started this diet thing I was


I forgot my coupon so I asked them to put it on hold for me but when I went back to get them they were no where to be found.  BIG BUMMER!!  We searched the whole store.  It was on the misc pile of clothes(not on sale).  So she said if I find something else then she would give me -$25.  So I tired on tons of other styles of but didn't really like them cause they weren't as fitting as these pants.  So I went one size down to 18 and I was satisfied with those.  And got those for only $25.  So here is the difference picture.of my old work pants to the new work pants.


2 comments:

  1. Wow, that is so awsome!! You are doing so extremely well, I am soooo proud of you, Mina! <3

    PS: I think I said something about dont eat a fruit alone, cause it will affect your bloodsugar and bla bla. You know, I really dont think you should care so much about that. As long as the food is completely RAW (like fruit :)) they are just good for you!

    I like to make a chocolate milkshake. Tastes sooo good.

    It´s a little less than 1 cup milk of your choise (I make my own hempmilk), 1 frozen banana, 2 teaspoons raw cacao and maybe 2-3 drops of stevia (I use Stevia Dark Chocolate).

    MMMM! Heaven!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tone!!
    Thanks for commenting. I am looking forward to trying that milkshake. I saw it on you blog. It looks so yummy. Do you have a post about how to make your own hemp milk?

    ReplyDelete