I am about to head to bed but I wanted to post how my day went. This morning I was 259.8lb. I am hoping to be less tomorrow. I didn't get up at 8 like I said I would. There's something about not wanting to get out of bed until I have to get ready for work...so to punish myself I said that I had to go the the 24hr gym after work. I haven't been there in over a month.
Today I ate:
breakfast:apple
lunch:veggie rice thing
snack:apple
Then I went to work out at the gym for an hour.
dinner(@10pm): a veggie sub on whole wheat from subway: It will be 12 hours from the time I ate to the time I weigh myself so I am hoping the scale won't be higher. I ate my enzymes too and I am about to go take my spirulina pills. All in all, I feel pretty good about this day. I had to be inside and the weather was so nice outside. That was the only bummer about the day. I just took my shower and now I am gonna turn on my relaxing music and hit the sack. nighty night-mina

No comments:
Post a Comment