I found this picture on a website.
It makes me so mad!!!! 1. a girl would not be smiling if she was running...2. i hate the bra the outfits. Who goes running in just that? It's not very modest either. I just hate the whole model thing going on there.
I ordered this bracelet in the mail the other day. YAY!! Another self-motivation tool.
I'm loving it and I wear it every day.
So yeah, like I said. They stopped making the HCG with hormones so I decided to go back old school. Then I was at a friends house and mentioned it. She whips out this blue bottle and says she got this HCG from her doctor and it was like $400. She couldn't use it because of her work she lost so much weight so fast and needed for energy. So she just gave it to me. OK, I think. It would be good to lose more weight. I decided yesterday to start this morning. I wanna lose some more weight before Spring Conference anyway.
With this HCG stuff you have to eat 5000 calories on the two loading days. This was my breakfast. This is not including the eggmuffin I got from McDonalds. I wasn't able to eat these hashbrowns and curly fries. They went to waste.
Well, when I was done eating this my energy depleted itself. I slept until about 1pm with crazy dreams of someone walking around the house. Could have something to do with my window being cracked open and my door was open, and my heart was racing and pumping hard.
Yeah, the heart thing is really weird. It was going nutso. Since becoming a vegetarian, when I have cheated and eaten some meat, it has never been this much at once. I had a sausage patty, ham, and corned pastrami. I think they may have made my heart do what it was doing. It was pumping so hard and I think it took all of my body's energy to do it. Gosh, but it's the only way to get all my fat and calorie intake. So yeah, My breathing was really weird too. Short and fast but not like I had just gone running. I remember when I was 16 someone said something about me breathing short breaths when I sleep. Maybe the meat had something to do with it.
So then I got up for lunch and felt not so full enough to go eat lunch which I had planned on a chinese buffet that I had been craving for a couple of days now. BIG bummer was that I was not really hungry. I can't even enjoy my binging on these days. It kind of grosses me out. But I went.
The minute I walked out the door and shut it I realized that I locked myself out of the house with the keys hanging on the hook right inside the door. HUGE moment of panic!!!!! I went over the landlord's side of the house and knocked but there was no answer. OH NO!!! Her car was there and I was pretty sure she was home. I even tried calling her but no answer. She is 9 months pregnant so I hate bothering her, thinking she might be taking a nap. So I wondered around the house trying every way to get inside my part of duplex. We are so good about locking everything so I wasn't successful. I even texted my roommate wondering if there was any way she could rescue me. And I thought I could text the former room mates to come bring me a key they still had. Then I get a text from the landlord saying that she had just gotten out of the shower and she would be right over with a key. YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Of course now I felt real stupid. Because a week ago I lost our mailbox keys too and wondered if they had spare ones, but sadly I had to order more. The reason I crossed out my panic moments was because there really was no reason for concern.
After stuffing my face as much as I could have I came home and again tried to work on homework but my brain and body were so tired. I even tried to take some of my maximum velocity pills to boast my energy. It didn't really work. I wanted to get up and do things but my body wouldn't let me. So I slept another hour until my class. I put on sweat pants and a t-shirt which I hardly ever wear anymore. I went to class with barely any energy. I was so thirsty by that time. I was exhausted the whole class. It's supposed to be a 4 hour class but it ended an hour early. So home I came and picked up KFC.
While catching up on some tv shows I ate 4 drumsticks, 3 thighs, cup of mashed potatoes, and 1/2 cup of coleslaw. Then I proceeded to eat half the cake , and 1 biscuit. My stomach was like uh-oh. I can't believe I was able to down that much. But I did. So now I am going sleep. I have to be with the kids the first 4.5 hours in the morning. I have to find some way to sneak a candy bar and snacks into the morning for my fat eating. I am thinking to get up early enough to grab some McDonalds again before having to go there.
So that ends loading Day 1. The Hardest Day of My Life. Maybe not but is sure feels like it.


No comments:
Post a Comment