Hello.
So pretty much this day started very well.
and it ended kind of rocky.
I had tilapia with my lettuce, onion, and apple salad.
Then I went to a good-bye party, not thinking I was going to partake in the goodies.
And then I saw something liked and I ate two.
Then they brought out a salad and some wraps...as well as artichokes.
And I partook of them all, until I was stuffed. I even had a some coconut bars that were to die for.
This wasn't just a little of stuff, no it kept eating and eating. Until I knew I HAD TO LEAVE!!
So I said my sad good-bye and home I came. I decided that I could just skip dinner now, since it was 5pm anyway.
So I did. It's 11:15 and I am actually starting to get hungry.
So off to the kitchen I went to eat a yogurt and an apple. Yogurts are not on my diet but I have about 6 left so I must take care of that.
Yesterday was a better day. I worked all day and I had my food with me so I didn't cheat while at work. Then in the evening I was hungry so I ate yogurt and crab.
Yesterday morning I was down 1.6lb!!!
And this morning I was down 2lbs. I am still not down to my pre-loading weight but I am going to be there tomorrow morning. (Fingers crossed)
I am still getting used to taking drops 3 times a day at set times. I have to wake myself up at 7am to take them. Good thing I don't have to wait 10 minutes like with with the other stuff. I forgot this morning and took my first dose about 1pm.
I plan on using this bottle until it's all gone. And then it will be summer and I can work out!! YAY!
So off I go to bed I go.

No comments:
Post a Comment