Friday, April 20, 2012

Day 1 - Rough Start

So this ends my day one.  Things went pretty well.  This is a new formula so I am not sure how the carob clusters will react to the HCG drops.  I ate my regular food today but again, in the evening I got the munchies and ate some crab that was not in my calorie intake.  We'll see how it goes.  I feel pretty full right now.  I was told to up 1 more drop if I get hungry so I am thinking I will do 6 drops tomorrow since I have to be at work all day.  Hopefully the scale will be nice to me.
This was my lunch today.
Green leaf lettuce with apples and onions.  Then I added the shrimp myself.  It was yummy and I have more.  So I will be taking that with me tomorrow as well as my tilapia with beets.  It's so yummy.  I will try to be more up to date on blogging this round.  I am trying to lose about 20 lbs in 3 weeks.  Who knows what will happen.  I was up to 279 this morning.  So that means I gained 4lbs on my loading days.  OUCH!  It's been over a year since I saw that number.
I am going home for 2 weeks in July and we are going to Six Flags then.  I want to be much skinnier so I can fit into the roller coasters when it comes time.  It's not so easy with my wide hips.  Plus it will be nice to not be the fat person someone has to sit next to on the plane.

1 comment:

  1. I'm looking forward to reading your progress! You can TOTALLY do it, I have no doubt - once you get determined you just...do it! It'll be fun to watch! I'm working on my last 13 pounds, slow slow slow ugh but still, working on it right alongside with you!

    SO awesome you get to go HOME in July!!!! Yay how much fun are you going to have?!!! So happy for you. =)

    ReplyDelete