Thursday, April 19, 2012

I Remembered Why I Became A Vegetarian


8:14am

Wow, getting to sleep last night was horrible.  On top of eating tons of fried chicken I had drank about 2.5 16oz glasses of water right before bed.  And my stomach was going crazy.  I knew I wasn't going to throw up but I sure felt like it.  I hate this feeling.  And my body seemed to break out in sweats.  I was really uncomfortable.

  So I figured if today was going to go like yesterday I better take a day to myself.  I figured I was going to be miserable and exhausted.  I have to spend time with about 15-20 children at my school for my practicum experience.  So I decided to make up my hours and called in sick.  This is definitely the more practical thing to do.
  So today I will fight to stay sane and take a nap because I can when the need arises and I am sure it will.  I got two snickers from a vending machine last night and so I have to eat them some time during the day.  The book for the diet says to graze all day instead of eating three large meals.  So I will focus on that more.  Though I may go to Izzy's for dinner.  I am going to drop the meat I have been eating.  I ate so much yesterday.  I will only eat what I have left of the fried chicken.  Thanks to my room mate who ate some last night I don't have much left.  But I do have the mashed potatoes and cole slaw.  I also have a weird craving for an icecream shake.  I hear the Red Robin one is about 1200 calories so that would help with trying to consume all my 5000 calories.  So now I will do what ever I want.  I'll catch you up more later in the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment