Tomorrow (Friday) I start my clean and healthy eating. That also means losing weight. Yay!
I was hoping to not eat more meat today but it was more practical and I ended up getting Sonic for lunch and Burger King for dinner. As well as finishing up the fried chicken from yesterday. I just had to get my large share of calories and it seemed to be the best solution since going to a buffet was really hurting my self esteem.
It's weird but I am so conscious now of when I get junk food. I always think about the people judging me as I go back for seconds and thirds and fourths. I am happy to know that my need to eat/binge isn't so strong that I don't care what I eat. I always go through the drive thru and I still feel awkward.
But those days are behind me. I stayed home all day mostly sitting on my bed. I had planned on catching up on all my tv shows all day, which I did, but also spent hours talking with my family on FaceTime. That is one of my favorite things about an iPhone. First my niece and sister who lives in Indiana and then after a short time called my mom and ended up talking to three of my sisters and two nieces. It was awesome that they were there. No matter how life goes family can always make it better. Sometimes I forget that. I should and will be more in contact with them. It is so much better with face time.
Now my stomach is hurting and I am sort of breaking out in sweat. I can't wait to detox from all this food. I will feel like a human being again. Good night. I am dreading the weigh in tomorrow.

No comments:
Post a Comment