Friday, October 7, 2011

Me Likes Fall

Yeah, I really do like fall.  For some reason it has decided to make me more motivated.  I mean in the eating and working-out department.  I have been doing very good these past few days.  Starting at the beginning of this week.  My weight is starting to go back down, yay!!  In the mist of school, work, and packing I am not sure how I am managing to be so good about it.  I am really being conscience of how my calories I am putting into my body and not over-doing it.  I discovered some nutrition bars.  Not any specific kind.  But I hate eating breakfast cause I am never hungry.  So something quick that doesn't have more than 230 calories is a nutrition bar for 99 cents at work.  I totally forget the name of it but it has the least ingredients and no high-fructose corn syrup!  So I go with that one.  And then I try to keep my snacks small.  I joined a conditioning class at school.  It's one where I can go work out whenever I want so long as I am there for 40 minutes.  So that's my small update.  Gotta get back to life.

No comments:

Post a Comment