Sunday, October 23, 2011

Reminiscing

I was reading the first few posts I did at the beginning of the year. Hopefully making myself get rejuvenated.  I rarely posted the actual I weight I was.  I guess I better include that more.  I also noticed I was taking pomegranate  and thyroid supplements more often.  Once I get my loan money I am gonna do that.  I also need to start making my chocolate/coconut oil/banana/spirulina mixture.  I swear that shake helped me drop the pounds.  I didn't weigh myself this morning because I was at work at 5am.  But I will tomorrow morning.  I made some yummy tilapia, brown rice with bearnaise sauce for dinner.  I also took two naps this afternoon/evening in between doing homework.  I got my assignment done and turned in 15 minutes before it was due.  Close call.  I never wanna do that again.  I also realized, too late, that I didn't turn in my discussion due today.  I thought it was due Wednesday.  Oops.  Hopefully my teacher won't be too upset at me.  Since I took a nap I have to take some melatonin.
  Once thing I have been taking is a multidopholis.  It makes good bacteria in your GI tract.  I have a bad digestive and that has been helping me.  I just try not to forget to take it.  Got class tomorrow. Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment