Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Food Inventions & I'm Tired

I recently discovered some food that is pretty easy to make.  The first is an coconut and chocolate covered almonds.  I already had the soaked and dehydrated almonds.  I just did the rest super fast.  This is where I got the recipe from this link HERE.
And the next thing I made was some Pumpkin Spice muffins that DID NOT turn out.  I went around some ingredients and turns out you NEED the baking powder and baking soda.  HAA HAA, I am still learning on this cooking thing.  But I made a yummy cashew frosting from my Raw Cook book by Russel James.  I didn't have a picture of that.  But I just heat the muffin up a little and put the cashew frosting on top.  That made it more sweet and yummy.

Today I am extremely tired.  I know I don't look it in the picture but it's true.  I took this picture before the fatigueness really hit me.  I went out to eat with a friend for lunch at a really cute hole in the wall downtown and then home I went. I just all of the sudden lost all my energy.  I think it's because I forgot to take my Vitamin b12 two days in a row.  And I am feeling numbness in my feet again.  Maybe I should up my dosage.  I will have research a bit about it I think.  Plus yesterday I took a little 5 year old to McDonald's and had a grilled chicken sandwich with fries and soda.  Gosh!  I just filled myself with junk.  But I will get back on the band wagon.  At about 5pm I couldn't keep my eyes open any longer and just flopped on my bed to sleep for 2 hours.  Now I have been up almost 2 hours and I am ready to go back to bed.  I only my allergies are also kicking up with the rain starting up and that usually knocks me out anyway.   Hopefully I can get back to my "normal" self soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment