Not sure if people have been wondering everything that has been going on with my sickness. So I will update now. I still have no answers but I definetly know what it isn't.
First of all I am not anemic. As I said before, I am not diabetic and my other calcium etc blood work stuff is fine.
Secondly, I finally got an appointment with my doctor last Tuesday. I sat on the table telling him all my problems and medical history. And family history...how my mom is diabetic and has thyroid problems. And how my dad only had asthma problems. After the doctor left me, mom reminded me he also had bad kidneys. oops. Oh well. So he did 3 things for me because he has no idea what it is. Of course I am a self-paid patient so he was wondering how far we could go with this...I said, "If it's something we need to in order to move on..then let's do it. So the 3 things he decided was this: 1. take physical therapy for Vertigo. Now most of you my not know what vertigo is. So here's a definition I found for ya -
Vertigo /ˈvɜrtɨɡoʊ/ (from the Latin vertō "a whirling or spinning movement"[1]) is a type of dizziness, where there is a feeling of motion when one is stationary.[2] The symptoms are due to a dysfunction of the vestibular system in the inner ear.[2] It is often associated with nausea and vomiting as well as difficulties standing or walking.
Now I don't have half those symptoms. I mostly have light headedness and near fainting episodes.
and your eye may do this...well mine doesn't. If you want to read more on this...click HERE. I guess I'll just do the physical therapy and see what happens.2. Wear a heart monitor for 24 hours. After the appointment I went over to the lab and they fitted me. I was connected to 5 sticky things for 24 hours.
Yep, that's me...I just pretty much chilled most of the day then. Then I remembered I had to do an interview. OH NO!! These are so far up my chest I have to wear a high shirt. Luckily it was chilly that day, I just stuck on a boring long sleeved shirt that JUST covered the top sticky thing. I also had to carry a monitor box on my hip. When the nurse told me I couldn't wear a bra with this...my jaw dropped. But I was thankful I had been working out because all of the sudden thought to ask if I could wear a sports bra and she said yes. Was I every happy! But I really hate how it makes me look like I have one boob. Anyway, I did it...even at work. I was gonna call out of work if I couldn't wear a bra. That would be unacceptable. So anyway, the time came for me to fall asleep. Let's just say this was the biggest obstacle because I didn't know if I laid on my side if the thing would read right. I tried to stay on my back but I couldn't fall asleep for 2 hours...so I took melatonin and laid on my side. zzzzzzzzzzzzz
They said to press a little button every time I have an episode and to write it down in my journal what I was doing, how I felt and at what time. So I did and after work it was 24 hours and I returned it. I had to remove the stickies myself and they hurt!! Especially the top chest ones.
3. He decided we needed to check my thyroid since I have never had that checked before. So before I got the heart monitor on I had more blood taken.
Only after I had a friend tell me this is how they check your thyroid did I know why we took blood too. I was thinking I was going to have to wait one month, when I have my follow-up appointment with my doctor, to find out the answer to this problem. BUT no!!! I got a letter in the mail today.
See that! My thyroid function is normal!!!! Are we serious about this? What could be the reason for my no energy problem? I know I was taking the thyroid pills to help get more energy and maybe I was getting more energy or it was in my head. The same person suggested that if I get this answer from my doctor I might want to check out a nature path doctor because they can look deeper into these things and hormone problems as well. I have been wanting to do that for some time now. I'll be checking into that now.
I like knowing that I am not deficient in anything because of my diet choice etc. And that my thyroid is normal. I pretty much have nothing wrong with me. YAY! But why the dizzyness? I had a bad day today. I was dizzy all day and almost smacked my head on a metal shelf turning around too fast. So I have finally updated.


I´m thinking of you <3
ReplyDeleteMaybe it´s those fat burn pills?
Tone,
ReplyDeleteI thought of that but my dizziness started before I was taking them. And it has been about 2 weeks since I stopped and I am still getting the dizziness.