Thursday, September 15, 2011

Feeling Great

Hello peoples!
I really should be in bed right since I have to get up in less than 6 hours for work.  But I was wanting to blog before it got all jumbled up in my brain and I forgot it. So I made a wonderful creation.  You can find this following recipe HERE!
I was having a young girl friend over and I wanted to make something healthy but delicious.  And then I was snooping around on people's blogs and I found this one.  Just a Roasted Tomato, Onion, and Basil Pesto Pizza with Vegan Parmesan Cheese.
IT WAS DELICIOUS!  And is totally going in my recipe book.  And I had my two room mates along and another girl who popped buy.  Good thing the pizza ended up so fat because everyone loved and three of us got seconds.
I have to mention though...I didn't make the crust like the recipe says.  I needed something a bit more simpler.  And my one room mate needs to eat gluten-free.  So I found a gluten-free/wheat-free/dairy free pizza dough at Fred Meyer.  Only $4.  I fed 5 people dinner for $19.  That's quite a bargain.  And later I even made a fruit salad with apples, oranges, and watermelon.  With some lemon juice.  And I still believe i stayed under that budget because I had left overs from the pizza veggies etc.  Very cool. 
  And since yesterday I worked 2am - 10:30am I was tired and my sister had her baby.  I never found time to actually work-out.  Booh me.  BUT I didn't eat much that day and I barely sat down.  i was up about 22 hours.  I believe I did myself diligence.  But I had to be honest with myself and take off my marks.  So we are back to 1.  I worked out today.  I just did a thing at home.
   I did my stair stepper for about 15 minutes while watching a movie.  And then I was trying to figure something else out to do. I did lots of crunches on my squishy/exercise ball.  The I remembered my workout folder which I hardly ever use.  I did some total fat burning stuff.  And man the back of my legs were cramping.  I need to work them more often.  So I now have one mark back on my board.
  I went Oktober Fest here.  It would be nice if it actually took place in Oktober but since it mostly just rains here I guess they push it up a bit.  But it was raining right when I was leaving.  Here is a picture of me.

A friend I went with bought me this wreath. So nice of her.  So I think that was all I was wanting to blog about.  Oh wait!  I applied to be at the Home Makeover: Weight Loss Edition in Corvalis on the 24th.  I believe it free.  It's to be in the audience.  To support the people who are losing or have lost weight.  I watched one show once.  I think this would be very encouraging for me.  Hopefully I get to go.  It's too late to ask off work but maybe I already have off.  That would be AWESOME!  Ok good-night people.

1 comment:

  1. i love your happy positive posts!!! keep up the happiness!! xoxx

    ReplyDelete