Thursday (3-31)
So like I said I wasn't gonna weigh myself for 5 days, and I didn't. It was hard. I wanted to but didn't. I weighed myself Thursday morning and the scale read 270.8. Right were I wanted to be. I am trying to lose 10 pounds a month so I am at my goal weight but the end of the year. February didn't end right so I lost enough in March to make up for it. I am sure that will happen again. But I am glad for my success. The next day(Fri) I was exactly the same...kinda weird.
Today -
So I started to write that and then the computer only wanted to type n's so I turned it off and forgot to finish. You may have wondered where I went. Well here's what happened. Turns out I had whole nuther week with early shifts. 3am to be exact. So there is no way I can weigh myself. So I get to weigh tomorrow after a whole week. Sunday I was 270.2. It will be interesting to see how I weigh out. I didn't do the greatest. I actually ate some candy bars. I was craving chocolate so much. I haven't had any since I started before January. Hopefully I can fight against it the next time it wants to bombard me. So anyway, I wanted to share a picture of a delicious salad I made. I am told by many people that my salads always look so good cause I add tons of things to them.
Summer is coming and I am so excited for that. My flab hangs down everywhere, I wish I could just shave it off or something. It's funny that I totally notice it now. My arms, my legs, even my butt. I had a big butt, not a flabby one. I think I lost inches on my butt and chest. I have to make my bras as small as possible now. And I have no jeans that fit. I went into my room mates clothes she had before she lost weight and they only went up to 18. I tried on a jean skirt and couldn't get the button closed. Guess I have to keep looking sloppy until I lose about 20 more pounds...Laters.

No comments:
Post a Comment