Friday, April 22, 2011

Feeling Better

I have been meaning to update for a while now...sorry.  I realized I was having a really hard time saying no to junk.  I kept giving in.  Two days ago I made my smoothie with Chocolate Almond milk, bananas, melted Coconut, and a tiny bit of spirulina.  I felt so rejuvenated!!  And then the scale was nicer to me in the morning as well.  Plus, I have been having a green drink every day again.  Yesterday I finally went back to Life Source and bought my Thyroid pills and pomegranate pills.  I felt so good this morning!!  I lost two pounds and only walked about 1/2 hr yesterday.  When I was at the store I picked up some spirulina pills. It's hard to find recipes to put it in  so I decided to look for pills and tada!!  I got some.  And now I feel so much better and my junk cravings are gone!  This morning I made this delicious thing... Grits with Chocolate powder and Yacon Powder for taste. Then I had spelt bread with raw honey and almond butter.  It was to die for.  And you can see my healthy pills there too.

No comments:

Post a Comment