Saturday, March 26, 2011

Jump Start

This week I am not going to weigh myself.  I have all early shifts this week.  5 am and 6 am.  On Monday it's 2am.  So yeah, I know I will only hate the scale those days.  So I will not weigh myself until next Thursday.  So in order for me to do that I need to make sure I am doing good in eating and exercise so I am not disappointed.  Yesterday was a bad day.  Because I am sick with sinus's and today started a cough from the mucus dripping in my throat, it feels like my buds need more flavor.  So I have been going for mostly cooked food.  It really is true that your taste buds change when your sick.  I just never thought of it until this time.  I used to think I was craving junk.  Anyway, I am starting RIGHT NOW!!  I am not going to give in.  It's 2:17pm.  Yes I already gave in several times this morning but no more.  I have a completely messy room.  I am gonna wash my clothes and put stuff away.  And then I wasn't gonna work out at the gym cause it's hard to breath with this sickness and it hurts my throat to breathe so hard.  So I was just maybe gonna do some yoga or something at home.  But I saw my room mate(Crystal) at home for 1 minute and she asks me to come walk on the treadmill with her in a couple of hours.  YAY!!  I am gonna get my workout for today.  Yesterday I went on the treadmill for 10 minutes(walking/running) and the reclining bike for another 10.  Then 30 minutes in the sauna.  Trying to get rid of this stuffiness.  Plus I like the results the last trip gave me.  

1 comment:

  1. Du er så flink, Elmina!! Such an inspiration for me to start workout.

    ReplyDelete