Friday, April 29, 2011

My Lowest Weight

Good Morning people.  How did you guys sleep?  Any of you stay up to watch the Royal Wedding?  I did.  But while they were waiting for the Kiss I fell asleep.  I like that I feel healthy enough that I can't stay up too late anymore.  But I got to watch the beginning until they all went into the Palace.  Anyway, I weighed myself this morning and I was exactly 264.  I wanted to share the happy news!


 Also, the other day I made a Tofu Veggie Pizza.  I forgot to share the pictures with you.  Here they are.  Starting with none cooked-to cooked.  I used a spelt dough that I bought at Life Source.  I then added Classic guacamole to it before eating.  It was delicious and I can't wait to make more.

 Look how high it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment