Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Utilizing the Garage

I have been working 2 am - 10:30 am this week and half of last week.  I remembered that I was working out and losing a lot of weight was when I was working this same shift. About a week ago I changed my garage around me made myself a workout place for the home.
So anyway, I have been fighting with myself.  I know I need to workout and eat better.  But I just wanna chill before going to bed.  And that mostly means playing a game or watching a movie.  But I decided to put two and two together.  And that's what you see in the next picture.  I set up the stepper by the sideboard and put the computer there.  I didn't do it for very long...but I still proud of myself because I actually did it.  I did it twice.  Ok, it wasn't for very long.  But it was better than I have been doing.  Small Steps.

Anyway, I am gonna start the easy way.  When I got a tired, I stopped.  I did push myself a little bit.  But, I have to build up my muscle mass again.

No comments:

Post a Comment