Saturday, September 22, 2012

Successful Saturday

Weighing myself this morning was a great feeling.  I actually was kind of worried and didn't know if I wanted to.  But I was surfing healthy websites and tips etc and decided I was just going to do it.  I am down 3.8 lbs from my last weigh in...I can't remember when that was.  But I am currently at 297.4lbs.  What you see next is what I had for breakfast.  Cereal with flax oil, fried ham wrapped in cheese, and of course my vitamins.  I am missing some essential vitamins from my cupboard but they are expensive so I have to wait for that.


I am trying to change the look of my blog...but for some reason I can't take off the picture that is currently on it...Can someone help me?
  For lunch I made a lunch meat sandwich with ham, cheese, and spinach.  Yumm.
   Today is an active rest day for me...so I cleaned the kitchen!  For dinner I went to a friends and ate a bunch of salad, and cooked veggies, and garbanzo beans.  Then we went on a short walk to pick black berries and we went back and had ice cream with the berries and some brownies she had made.  They are the same gluten free ones I buy at Fred Meyer.
  I was reading through my first posts on this blog and realized I mostly wrote about what I workout with but not so much my eating.  So I am going to try and post more on that.  OK, gonna go.

No comments:

Post a Comment