Wednesday, August 29, 2012

28 years and 2 days

I have been alive for 28 years and 2 days.  In all that time I have been growing and learning.
For some reason, when it comes to being a fit chick, I run into problems.
My main problem has been money.  I am trying to budget my money and that doesn't leave me with much choice on eating healthy because I have to take what I can get/afford.
I haven't once worked out in the last two days and on yesterday morning the scale said 298.  WAAAHHH!
I don't wanna be there...
my printer hasn't been working lately so I am going to try and reboot/reinstall it.
 I have been wanting to put up motivating pictures all over my room to help me get done what I want.  I have decided to turn my bedroom into a motivation den.
I want to put up my $5000 sign, which is a personal motivation.
Then I want to put up decent pictures of girls who I see has fit---not skinny.
Then put encouraging sayings up.
Even motivating accomplishments I have done so far even though I fell back on it.  I want to be blogging more so that I can remind myself everyday what I am living for = to be healthy.  But it's time to get to bed and get some sleep before work tomorrow.
MAJOR ACCOMPLISHMENT TODAY = I washed my car...and my room mates.  I even broke a little sweat.

No comments:

Post a Comment