2 Fresh squeezed oranges, 1 small carrot; chex mix with rice milk, 2 veggie patties, and 2 eggs. Yummy!
The I headed to my church to do some painting. So this is were I was from 12-5:30. I didn't think I would be there all day but this wall was stubborn. And I took my movie "The Help" with me to keep me occupied while I waited for the first coat to dry. That is a good movie, by the way.
I got some stuff I ordered in the mail. Along with a free cozy Christmas tree blanket. It's thinner than I thought, but I think it's cool. I refused to eat after 9 today but I am not sure what's gonna happen on that scale tomorrow because I didn't make extremely good choices today. Lunch was two Cheetos bags and about 12 oreos...then tonight I had a slice of my cheese cake (240 calories/slice) after dinner(scallops, rice, alfalfa sprouts, home made tomato/garlic sauce).
One thing I forgot to mention - The day after the fast I came home from work to make myself a juice. I was wanted something with tomato so I made a tomato/onion drink. It called for cilantro and jalapenos too but I don't like them. So I used Parsley and red bell pepper. It was really good on my first big gulp. So I started to clean up my juicer and took 2 more big gulps. Well All the SUDDEN - I feel like I'm gonna throw up. My mouth started watering real bad like it does when you are about to throw up... I stood in front of the sink for about 3 minutes and nothing...just saliva. I tried moving my body around to trigger it. I hate the feeling of throwing up but my stomach was on fire. It was burning and churning. I think it may have been the combination or else it was the half of onion. I put in the drink. Or it could have just been a bug reacting. But my stomach was not ok with this. Nothing worked so I got up enough courage to try and make myself throw up (just to get rid of the un-comfortableness). I have only done this one other time. I hate seeing my own food that I ate. Nothing worked...I did it about 7 times and it refused to come up. I drink about 5 ounces of water and it calmed a little. So I grabbed a banana and about 5 minutes after that I seemed to be doing ok. So I took myself to my bed and laptop to relax. While I was doing all this I looked at my juice and saw the tomato and onion separate. I am sure I will not be making that drink ever again.



No comments:
Post a Comment