1. Eggnog or Hot Chocolate? Oh man, that is hard to decide because I like both, But I think I would go with eggnog for right now.
2. Does Santa wrap presents or leave them under the tree? we never believed in Santa But I think of those gifts being left under the tree.
3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? White on the house and colored on the tree. Or sometimes I like the opposite.
4. Do you hang mistletoe? Never have.
5. When do you hang your decorations up? As soon as I can after Thanksgiving.
6. What is your favorite holiday dish (besides dessert)? oh man, It's not a Christmas meal without home-made mashed potatoes and deviled eggs
7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child? I don't really have one. I loved playing in the snow. I loved taking my gifts to my room and using them or putting them on my dresser etc. I loved the traditions we had. NO specific memory.
8. What is on your Christmas wish list? LOTS OF GIFT CARDS!!!? I'm pretty much getting myself presents this year.
9. Do you open any gifts on Christmas Eve? no, it's just me so no reason to.
10. How do you decorate your Christmas Tree? Starting with the lights...
11. Snow. Love it or dread it? I'm lost without it. It's not really Christmas until I get snow.
12. Real tree of fake tree? Real...though I have spent a few Christmas's with a fake one.
13. Do you remember your favorite gift? We never got what we asked for...so nope.
14. What is the most important thing about Christmas for you? Remembering why we celebrate it.
15. What is your favorite holiday dessert? My mom's pecan pie...I'm learning to make that myself this year.
16. What is your favorite tradition? Having friends fill the house for fun and laughing.
17. What tops your tree? I would go for a star or angel.
18. Do you prefer giving or receiving? Man that's hard. I love giving gifts but it doesn't feel right to not get some.
19. What is your favorite Christmas song? Silent Night
20. Candy Canes, yuck or yum? Yum, even though I don't go crazy on them. One thing we always did was put candy canes on the tree.
21. Favorite Christmas Movie? Little Women, now The Nativity Story
22. What do you leave for Santa? Nothing.
23. Do you have a Christmas morning tradition? No, we never opened our gifts right away. It as different every year.
24. Do you prefer to shop online or at the mall? I like to go to the mall but after this year I might stick to online. I can just click and smile.
25. Christmas letter, or Christmas card? Card-I love getting them and receiving them.

No comments:
Post a Comment