Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Looking Back and Just Updating

LOOKING BACK
Hello Folks.  I took the second picture a long time ago and have been wanting to share it on here.  The picture on the left is the day I bought this sweatshirt.  Now it is so big on my that I had to show my progress.  Even though my weight loss journey started at the beginning of 2011, this shows a difference and I love it when I am looking at my old pictures and notice how big I really was and to what I have done now.  On the day, I am almost 30lbs heavier than the picture on the right.  I really hate that and I am going to go back there and even lower.  Here is another picture...I purposefully took the 2011 pictures to show the difference.
_________________________________________________________________________________
HCG Diet Update
Today is day 22 and I have only lost 4 pounds.  And that is not even the pounds I gained during my loading days for this.  So that puts me at 275.  Gosh I hate that number.  I hoped to never get up there again.  I have hit as low as 147!  How did I manage to gain all this weight back?  Of course I think it's because I didn't work out.  After July 2011, I sort of lost my momentum and motivation to lose weight.  I really want that desire back.  I have been trying to eat healthy but different circumstances arise all the time.  Here is some recipes I have eaten while on the HCG.



The one on the top had tilapia and a cold cucumber salad with cilantro and it was gross.  The picture on the bottom is a salad I decided to whip with some extra veggies I had in the fridge.  There is cod with this recipe.  It was pretty good but it could have used more spices.  The strawberry and cinnamon mix was delicious as well.  This last picture is some steamed/mustard cabbage and shrimp with melba toast.  Yum, Yum.

No comments:

Post a Comment