I have been taking it for 2 days now and I feel great. It helps with a couple of hormones that hinder your weight loss. It helps regulate cortisol from stress, the fat burning hormone adiponectin, the hunger hormone ghrelin, and helps regulate your blood sugar. It has been serving me wonders. Every couple of days he sends encouraging emails to give you some information about continuing the journey. I can already tell a huge difference. I don't have those munchie cravings that plague me at 10pm. And I feel great. So here's to my luck with this journey.
Saturday, May 19, 2012
Keep Up the Hard Work!
That heading is from Dr. Steve. He sells this product.
I have been taking it for 2 days now and I feel great. It helps with a couple of hormones that hinder your weight loss. It helps regulate cortisol from stress, the fat burning hormone adiponectin, the hunger hormone ghrelin, and helps regulate your blood sugar. It has been serving me wonders. Every couple of days he sends encouraging emails to give you some information about continuing the journey. I can already tell a huge difference. I don't have those munchie cravings that plague me at 10pm. And I feel great. So here's to my luck with this journey.
I have been taking it for 2 days now and I feel great. It helps with a couple of hormones that hinder your weight loss. It helps regulate cortisol from stress, the fat burning hormone adiponectin, the hunger hormone ghrelin, and helps regulate your blood sugar. It has been serving me wonders. Every couple of days he sends encouraging emails to give you some information about continuing the journey. I can already tell a huge difference. I don't have those munchie cravings that plague me at 10pm. And I feel great. So here's to my luck with this journey.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment