Wednesday, July 6, 2011

How It's Going

So these last 2 days have been a bit rocky.  I usually start out really good and then I bomb it in the evening.  I am usually so hungry after dinner...though I am trying to be better at not giving in.  One thing I have been successful about is going on the sunset walks with Annetta.  Kate has joined us these last few times.  And when Annetta is not available then I can go with Katie is she is available.  Like tomorrow night Annetta has to be somewhere and Katie is going to join me at going to a friends house and swim and play card games.  I am excited for that.  Tonight we went to Bush Park and did a nice walk.  Then we ran into rose bushes and got stuck there.  Before we knew it, it was getting dark.  Here are a few pictures.

Also I haven't been weighing myself I am curious if it will help me want to fight harder.  Anyway, that's all for now.  Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment