My doorbell rang today and this is what I got!
I opened the box and this is what I find...big bummer.
At first I was gonna return it...then realized that is had nothing to do with the performance of the bike and decided to put it together anyway.
So here it is all put together and in my "gym".
I realized that I want to put some sort of cloth or curtain on the wooden work bench. That stuff under there is organized but it looks horrible. I guess that will be my next project.
I am going to work on Saturday morning at 7am. And I hate weighing that early. And I didn't weigh last Saturday, so I weighed yesterday; Wednesday. I was down .8lbs! So I hit the 296.6 mark. Hopefully it will stay that way. I have been having a hard time not eating junk the last few days.

No comments:
Post a Comment