Sunday, February 26, 2012

Day 1 Loading Day

This morning I weighed in 268.8 lb. That means I lost 3 lbs on my detox diet. I gained more yesterday morning, maybe because I had the munchies the night before.
I am starting the HCG diet this morning and I get to eat whatever I want especially lots of fat. So here I sit at ihop. No church until 3pm today. I forgot that it can be crowded here with it being Sunday morning.
I measured my body this morning to see where I will be losing the inches. Wish me luck. This is going to be hard only eating 500 calories per day. Maybe I will get over my obsession with food since I won't be able to eat it whenever and whatever I want.
5:50pm
Here I am sitting in burger king thinking to myself. "I have eaten this much junk/bad food and not done it as emotional eating. It's weird to be eating this way for a purpose. I haven't done any snacking today. I stay full from all the eating out I'm doing. I am supposed to drink 8 glasses of water and I am just finishing my 4th. I better get cracking.
11:25pm
I just took my second dose of drops.  I actually didn't feel hungry all day.  I went shopping to get junk.  I serious went shopping specifically for junk.
See the avocados?  They were the only "healthy" thing I bought.  I was thinking, I never done shopping like this if I wasn't doing it for emotional eating.  It was weird to go through the shopping things to get things that have the most fat.  I might have gained 5 pounds today...not sure.  The lunches are for my lunch tomorrow and in case you didn't know...they have like 14 grams of fat!!!!!  Hopefully I won't die from eating this tonight and tomorrow.
Sherah,
 I thought I would just answer your question about the meat on here.  This is what they tell me I can choose from.
Protein:
veal or steak (range free only)
fresh white fish (halibut, cod, flounder, monkfish, perch, pike, polluck, snapper, sole, whiting, crab meat,
     lobster, shrimp scallops)
chicken - no skin (chicken breast only)

Fresh Vegetables:
Spinach, chard, chicory, beet-greens, green salad (lettuce), tomatoes, celery, fennel, onions, red radishes,
      cucumbers, asparagus, cabbage, broccoli, cauliflower, zucchini

Fruit:
Apple, strawberries, orange, grapefruit

Fluids:
10 glasses of water minimum
tea/coffee, soda water, mineral water, diet soft drink

Little Extras:
one Tbsp of milk only!
artificial sweeteners - absolutely NO SUGAR
salt pepper, vinegar, mustard powder, garlic, sweet-basil, parsley, thyme, marjoram
NO margarine, butter, oil, dressing
Juice of 1 lemon daily

so that wraps it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment