Pages

Thursday, August 11, 2011

From one to the other

Yesterday I did a 24 hour Water and Watermelon cleanse.  I was really gaining weight.  I believe it was muscle but I don't like seeing the scale go up so much.  So I successfully did the 24 hour and then at 8:30pm I had a salmon fillet with quinoa.  This morning I had dropped back 5 pounds!  YAY!
To from one to the other.  I was going to get some more Alli pills to help me burn weight faster.  At this rate I have no idea how I am going to hit my goal.  These Alli pills really helped me last time so I'm wanted to try them again.  They cost $60 for 40 days.  WOW!  I went to get them at Wal-Mart when I see something from Jillian Michaels for only $20.  It's a detox and cleanse for 7 days and then a major fat burn for the other 7 days.  I checked out the ingredients and they are all natural!!  Seriously, nothing artificial. The detox & cleanse pills are magnesium.  And then the probiotic and fat burning pills are just extracts from leaves and flower powders.  So today I started that.  I have to go to work now.  I will try to keep you updated.

2 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATION! You won my iherb contest :D

    Is it ok that I link your blog on my blog, or would you be anonymous?

    Also, I need to know what you want from iHerb, plus your address :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tone,
    Oh!!! That is AWESOME!! I never win anything! So what should I choose from? I like to try new things. I am not sure how much I can get for 200 NOK. Maybe you can just choose for me? I have been wanting to try your lollipops that you get but have never done that!
    I do NOT need yacon powder, chai seeds, cacao butter, maca powder, palm sugar. Those I have already.
    I don't mind if you link me on your blog!! Maybe then will get more followers!
    My address is: 4655 Campbell Dr. SE
    Apt 252
    Salem, OR 97317
    USA

    ReplyDelete